Our Plaistow, NH facility is dedicated to the production of pre-fabricated reinforcing steel cages of all sizes – both hand-tied and spiral-welded.
The spirals are automatically formed and robotically- or hand-welded by AWS D1.4-certified welders.
- Machine-built and welded, the spiral assembly has consistent dimensions and holds its rigidity through field handling and placement.
- Lower Production Costs – eliminating time-consuming field-tied assembly and handling.
- Lower cost of materials – as additional support bars are not required.
- Reduce field space requirements.
- Faster lead times – cages come built & ready to use, no on-site tying required.
- Drilled Shafts
- Cylindrical Columns for Buildings
- Bridge Piers
Interested in our Spirals? Contact us with your specifications and we’ll be happy to provide a quote or walk you through the process.